Hey all you crazy wonderful high school people! Guess what is coming up really fast!!??? WINTER RETREAT!
Going to be an epically awesome time in Bend, OR.
Details about the trip:
We will be staying at New Hope Church
We are leaving on February 17; bus leaves at 6:15pm (Have dinner before coming!)
We will be back on February 20 around 3:00pm (I will send a text when we are on our back.)
There is going to be some amazing time in God’s Word studying Spiritual Disciplines. New this year- an awesome Q&A time with a College Religion Professor, so bring your toughest questions and see if he can answer them!
We will be tubing, trampolining, ice skating, crazy games at the church, strolling through Sisters and Bend and many more awesome and memorable things!
Make sure your medical form is up to date. Bringing a friend? Make sure they fill one out
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Clothing to run around in at the church
- Clothing for being in outdoor elements
- Snow Clothing (we are going to the mountain for tubing!)
- Church clothes
- Comfy clothing to lounge in while at church
- Swimsuit in case we go swimming
- Extra spending money
- Bible, pen, and journal
- Medications you might need. Prescriptions will be turned in and distributed as needed, please place in original bottle with instructions.
- Good attitude
Questions contact Pastor Josh